- 1 completed para that includes sex of some sort with another person = 1 EC
- Participating in a Sunday Party = 1 EC
- You also have the option to write a masturbation para. It has to be at least 1,000 words, and it can only be posted after Wednesday. After writing a solo, you must complete at least one para before writing another one. Solo para = 1 EC.
- If you are able to meet quota, every EC that comes either from a completed para or a solo para will go straight into your bank account.
- If your completed para has less than 9 notes on it, it WILL NOT COUNT as an EC.
- If you fail to meet quota by one EC, you’ll be deducted one EC from your account. If you fail to meet quota completely, you’ll be deducted two ECs from your account.
- All work is paid what that job would ordinarily earn you. You are paid in real money, NOT ECs! This money is for you to save or spend as you wish at any of the businesses in town, food, clothing, etc. Town X provides you a home with no rent or utility bills, but the rest is up to you.
- If there is not a business on the map currently, please feel free to suggest an occupation for yourself that we haven’t listed. Note that there are no children in Town X, so there is no need for schools, daycares, etc.
- If you have no skills, a menial job will be assigned to you.
- You can be fired, demoted, promoted, etc. If you are fired, you have one week to find a new job or else be expelled from the town.
- Jobs will run on 7-hour shifts, six days a week. Some businesses may only have two shifts, while others may have three.
- Shifts are: Mornings - 5 AM to 12 PM. Afternoons- 12 PM to 7 PM. Nights- 7 PM to 2 AM.
- We require each citizen to have filled out non-disclosure agreements and not inform their families and friends about where they are going and why. We also apologize for drugging you so that you may not know the exact location of the town.
- If you have the credits to pay for it, you will be granted the access to call home and/or communicate via the internet, but all conversations will be screened by members of our security force.
- If you wish to leave town for any reason, you must clear it with the members of city council.
- Roommate Change
- No one can get pregnant. BA Pharm (BadAss Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of NK Productions) provides the town with a birth control shot for all the women called nobabiesatol. “NOBABIESATOL- For when you want no babies, AT ALL!” If you turn in your credits in order to have a pregnancy, we will work out a way for that to happen and give you an antidote.
- No condoms are needed. In the real world, condoms are part of every day life. In Town X, all citizens are screened for STDs and they are unnecessary. At the end of the URL, add the word cant (no apostrophe, obviously). If you still wish to use them, they are available purchase around the town.
Note: If you use AIM to write out a long phone call/text session/Skype session, then you MUST post the chat log. If it isn’t on the dash, it didn’t happen.
- Tumblr (posts and asks that have not been marked as “[text]” or “[private]”) - everyone can see
- Real-Life (paras) - no one can see but those involved
- Phone calls/Texting/Skype sessions (chat posts/asks marked “[text]”/”[private]”/AIM chatlogs) - no one can see but those involved