We all want our roleplays to be fun. None of us are paid to do this, so we all want to have a good experience while we’re escaping from our every day lives. But that doesn’t change the fact that there are rules to every game.
Note that you are looking for three words to add at the end of the town-x url (i.e: http://town-x.tumblr.com/gopowerrangers). Once you find all three words, make the URL and that URL will hold the password that you should put in the anything else section of your app. You need that password to be accepted. There will be one here, one in the Town X rules, and one in the RP etiquette. If you do not understand, then send a message and a mod will explain this more thoroughly. We just want to make sure all the rules have been read.
- Rule #1- READ THE RULES. Do not apply if you are not willing to follow them. If you break any of the rules, we will warn you. After one warning, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the RP. If you are confused about anything, please feel free to message the mods (daafierce, townxleo, cruzingdown, cherry.bang) or send an ask to the main at any time.
- Rule #2- NO OOC DRAMA. We have a Zero-Tolerance, No-Bullying Policy. If you have any problems you’d like to work out with another RPer, please, come to the mods (either on AIM or send an ask to the main). It doesn’t matter if it’s our own best friend, we will help you handle the situation in an honest and unbiased manner.
- Rule #3- BE AN ADULT. This is a mature, sex-based RP. There will be smut and adult themes, such as drinking/drugs/fetishes, etc. You will never be REQUIRED to do anything that you don’t want to, but be aware that the other characters around you may be doing these things. You (the RPer) must be at least 17 to participate.
- Rule #4- THIS IS A MULTI-PARA RP THAT REQUIRES A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE LEVEL OF SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. If you’re not capable of punctuation, capitalization, knowing the difference between their/they’re/there, and writing two paragraphs/ten sentences minimum/about 300 words per para, this is not the RP for you.
- Rule #5- 4 DAYS OF INACTIVITY AND YOU ARE OUT. If an emergency comes up in your life, we are understanding about it. Send an ask to the main and we will see if we can re-accept your character into the RP if you have been kicked out. If you’re going on vacation for longer than 4 days, please send a message to the main and we will make an allowance for that. Otherwise, four days of no posts and you’re out. You will be kicked out if you are warned multiple times in a short time span. This does not count if all you are doing is posting pics/queue’d posts and not involving yourself in any conversations with other characters.
- Rule #6- SIGN UP FOR AIM AND TURN YOUR ASK/SUBMIT ON. AIM isn’t mandatory, but it really helps when you want to talk to one of the mods, work out a storyline, or see who’s online.
- Rule #7- YOU NEED A PARA GUIDE. We understand that it’s a little more effort to make a para guide and to tag things properly, but it really does help everyone. At the end of the URL add the word birds, that is your first word. It’s so annoying to scroll through someone’s tumblr, page by page, looking to see if they replied to your para while you were gone. This RP also requires it for storyline purposes.
- Rule #8- FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES OF RP ETIQUETTE. If you fail to hold up these standards, we will warn you and then take further action if needed.
- Rule #9- DON’T PROMOTE OTHER RPS ON THE DASH. It counts as OOC and it’ll get you a warning. It’s also against proper etiquette.
- Rule #10- FACE CLAIM CHANGES. You can only change your character’s face before you submit your account in. As soon as your characters goes into gameplay your face is set in stone.
- RULE #11- ONLY THREE RE-BLOGS OF MEDIA PER DAY. This applies to pictures, audio files and videos. Keep in mind it’s three photos/audio/videos TOTAL - which means if you posted three pictures, you cannot reblog or post any songs or videos in the same day, to avoid clogging the dash.
Para Guide Rules:
- Rule #1: You must have at least three sections on your para guide: Completed, Continuing, and Canceled.
- Rule #2: Before Thursday night at 3 am EST, mark each completed para with the week number provided as such W#. Here is our most recent balance.
- Rule #3: If your para is not a smut-based para or is a cancelled para that did not count for points, please put it under a “NOT FOR ENERGY” section so we don’t count it for credit.
- Rule #4: All paras must be a minimum of 9 notes. There is no note minimum for non-smut paras.
- Rules #5: If you reach a debt of -05 EC points you will be warned. If you reach a debt of -10 EC you will be asked to leave and your face claim will be reopened.